Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 11, 2010

the beginning..

well folks, this is the start of my blog. i'm stuck on what to write already. this will probably just end up as some site that expires from lack of use orrr it could take off and i could someday be one of those famous bloggers, haha. perez hilton had to start somewhere right?. i've started going to the gym lately with my fincee, she is more dedicated than myself though. it's kind of pointless for me because i go, burn calories, then eat more than i burned when i get home. i'm not your typical "tall, dark, and fit" guy with a 6-pack abs by far. but i'm not fat either. i guess you could call me your average guy. anyways, i'm sure if you're reading this, you're yawning already. but i won't make you suffer any longer, the battery is dying on the computer so i'm calling it quits for tonight. i'll try to write something a little more "grabbing" next post. bon nuit!
j.n.w

No comments:

Post a Comment